Calling out to all MNCs! Fretting over the maintenance of your IT assets as the warranty of these business critical equipment is about to expire/has expired?
Micro 2000 might just have the perfect solution for you! Introducing our hardware maintenance services, our external/extended warranty program with a pool of long- standing onboard clients like Singapore Press Holdings and Times Publishing Group.
So what is Hardware Maintenance?
In short, hardware maintenance deals with repairing and replacing broken and failing computer hardware. Large companies rely heavily (prioritize) on computer maintenance to ensure that their equipment is able to cope with demand. Computer hardware, though generally reliable, could still be susceptible to damage over time. Without hardware maintenance, these IT assets could cost companies a considerable amount of money should they stop running/break without warning. Preventative Maintenance on a consistent basis will help to minimize the risk of possible downtime and boost productivity leading to greater customer’s satisfaction and lesser revenue’s impact.
Features of Micro 2000’s Hardware Maintenance Services
1) Cover all Mac/ PC /Servers/ Printers and other related peripherals.
2) Repair/ Replacement Services could be on site at client’s place or at our centralized repair depot by our large pool of qualified engineers.
3) Single source customisable hardware maintenance accountability – Talk to us and our consultants will devise the most appropriate solution for your business needs.
4) Advance Loaners are available should your equipment warrant some form of repairs.
5) Replacement of parts is guaranteed to be of the same or better specs.
6) Offered both Comprehensive and Non Comprehensive (ad hoc) service contracts.
Comprehensive service contract includes spare parts, labour, services, logistics, and any repair work to be done. Non-comprehensive service contract includes only services, the labour employed to maintain the IT equipment. Any other expenses occurring during the maintenance process, like spare parts required, will be chargeable.
7) Exclude "acts of God", owner abuse, damage by computer viruses, malicious destruction to name a few. Consumables (those with lifespan) like battery are also not covered.